If you visit or shop at www.ganneth.com, you accept the conditions outlined below.
All content included on this site is the property of Gail Bebee and is protected by Canadian copyright laws.
Any information contained on this site is intended as a general guide only and the site should not be considered the ultimate source for any of the information contained herein. You must undertake further research and must seek the advice of a qualified professional before taking any action related to such information. While we consider the information provided to be reliable at the time of posting, we make no representations or warranties that the information contained within the web site is complete, timely, or accurate. We may make changes and/or update or delete the information at any time without notice. This information can become out-of-date. We make no commitment, and disclaim any duty, to update any of this information.
Any links to other sites are provided to help you locate resources of interest. The linked sites are not under our control and we do not review all the information contained in any linked sites. The existence of these links should not be construed as our agreement with any content contained in such sites nor our endorsement of the services or products provided on such sites. We assume no third party liability or responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the material contained on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Those persons involved in the creation of this site expressly disclaim any responsibility for any liability, loss, risk, damage or perceived damage, personal or otherwise, that is caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the use and application of any of the contents of this web site.
We strive to ship your order within 2 business days of receipt.
We use Canada Post regular parcel service which normally delivers to Canadian destinations in 2 to 5 business days after shipping.
Please contact us for shipping rates and delivery times to destinations outside of Canada.
We do not accept returns. We will gladly replace a damaged or defective product. Please advise us of any problems by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ganneth Company is responsible for personal information under its control.
- We use only trusted third parties with suitable privacy policies in place to act on our behalf for such functions as processing credit card payments and delivering packages.
2. Identifying Purposes
- We tell you why we want to collect your personal information at or before the time the information is collected unless the purpose is obvious due to the nature of the request e.g. name and address to ship merchandise.
- We will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by law.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time, on reasonable notice, subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
4. Limiting Collection
- We limit the collection of personal information to what is necessary for the purposes which we identify to you.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention
- We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
- We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for the identified purposes or as required by law.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- We will protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Information about our personal information policies and practices will be made readily available to individuals upon request.
9. Individual Access
- Upon request, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of personal information relating to you, and provide you with access to that information. In certain cases permitted by law, this information may not be disclosed to you e.g. for legal or security reasons.
- You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information and have it amended as appropriate.
10. Contacting us and/or Challenging Compliance
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, or wish to challenge our compliance with this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com